Student Loses His Fingers To Fireworks After It Exploded While He Was Still Holding It (Graphic Photos) - SephoraNews- Nigeria Entertainment Blog SephoraNews- Nigeria Entertainment Blog: Student Loses His Fingers To Fireworks After It Exploded While He Was Still Holding It (Graphic Photos)


Wednesday, 16 January 2019

Student Loses His Fingers To Fireworks After It Exploded While He Was Still Holding It (Graphic Photos)


A student of the University of Uyo has lost his fingers and is in need of emergency surgery after his fingers were blown off by fireworks.
According to reports, the young man was celebrating on the 1st of January when the accident happened.
The fireworks was believed to have seven rounds but as the boy held it in his hand and lit it, it exploded on the first round.
He is reportedly a final year student in the faculty of education, UNIUYO.
Photos below:-





Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Comments made here does not reflect in anyway the opinion of Sephora News or its staff.
Send Your Story Here:
Sephoranews2@gmail.com
Info@sephoranews.com
Call/Whatsapp: +39 351 208 9016